half_pint

Default Replacement picture tube out of warranty?

David Hemmings wrote:
On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 15:33:39 -0000, "half_pint"
wrote:

That is so nice to hear.

If your TV won't work have a look
out of you letter box, you will get a similar effect to WS.
I believe I mentioned here earlier that WS tubes would be more
prone to failure for various reason which I won't explore here.

Good, because with your incredibly limited knowledge of electronics
we know you will get it totally wrong.

Garbage.
His post proves I am correct.

to draw any conclusions from a study size of one is a total rubbish

I include the thousands who didn't post.

please go away and learn something useful before posting something you
allege is fact again.

btw, your post on WS is rubbish as well. I predominantly use my WS tv
to watch dvds as content from tv is generally crap, as you should know
16:9 is more representative than 4:3 for most transfers to dvd.

I dont watch DVD period.
Why should I suffer for you to indulge your fetish?

--
regards half_pint