Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Where do you dump used transmission fluid in the USA?

On 10/10/2018 4:12 AM, Tom wrote:
On 10/09/2018 09:36 PM, catalpa wrote:
"K120" wrote in message
news
I found this newsgroup but it seems to be only spam but I'll ask anyway.

My trash company on Monday wrote "motor oil only" on my half-dozen milk
jugs with red transmission fluid in them.

Where do you dump used transmission fluid in the USA?

Your trash company takes motor oil? Never heard that before.

I put drain oil in an old milk jug and then put that in a trash bag
mixed in with the rest of the trash.Â* They've never rejected it.

Label the bag appropriately, and see if they accept it.