Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Where do you dump used transmission fluid in the USA?

On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 15:18:29 -0400, K120
wrote:

I found this newsgroup but it seems to be only spam but I'll ask anyway.

My trash company on Monday wrote "motor oil only" on my half-dozen milk
jugs with red transmission fluid in them.

Where do you dump used transmission fluid in the USA?

Does the trash service have a drop off station? They tagged me once
for a partial gallon of old paint. Then I put the can in the
neighbors 97 gallon trash can.

As others say, an auto parts store, maybe, or a auto lube shop may
take it. IIRC ATF is basically detergent.