Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
Steff[_2_] Steff[_2_] is offline

Default World's Worst Soldering!

Really bad.. Im suprised that the diods are still alive after that burn.
Have to be a newly employed that did not get His/her 2hr education
before doing the job

Den 2018-10-07 kl. 18:08, skrev Cursitor Doom:
Hi all,

I just fixed up this classic Tek 466 scope I've been meaning to get
around to sorting out for the last few years. As you can see, my
soldering is atrocious. I've been soldering this type of circuitry for 50
years and never got any better at it in all that time. When it comes to
soldering and part-placement, I suck donkey dick!
Check it out and enjoy at my expense:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128859...in/dateposted-
public/

and...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128859...in/dateposted-
public/

As you can see, the "world's worst" tag was no exaggeration!