Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson[_3_] Jon Anderson[_3_] is offline

Default Anybody have BobCad V17?

On 2/10/2018 3:02 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:

At the risk of sounding paranoid, have you verified they will give you
an authorization number?Â* They are an overtly mercenary company.

I tried to get a new authorization number several years ago when I
migrated to a newer computer. They told me they didn't even have the
program to generate authorization numbers anymore! I don't believe them
myself, especially since they tried to up sell me. But V17 was just fine
for me too for 2D work.

Jon

---