Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anybody have BobCad V17?

wrote in message ...

All-
I use BobCad version 17 almost every day to draw and write programs
for the lathe. It runs on an XP machine that is dying. It will not run
on newer operating systems. I bought a brand new industrial fanless
computer that runs XP and need to install V17 on it.
Anyway, I misplaced my V17 disc and BobCad says they no longer can
supply me with one. If someone here has a disc I would pay for a copy.
I am licensed and all so it would not be theft. Especially since after
installing on a new machine I will need to get the authorization
number from BobCad.
Thanks,
Eric

At the risk of sounding paranoid, have you verified they will give you an
authorization number? They are an overtly mercenary company.