Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. On Treason May/the EUSSR

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 26/09/18 09:35, MM wrote:
I heard someone on the radio a few days ago saying her mum had voted
Brexit because she had been told that 80 million Turks were going to
be coming here.

I was told by an 18 year old schoolgiorl that we had to remain or we
'wouldn't be able to buy stuff'.

But when you say a large percentage of the electorate didn't understand
the issues, you get told you're being elitist. And I'm willing to bet
everyone on here understands them rather more that than they did before.
Even if not changing their minds.

--
*We never really grow*up, we only learn how to act in public.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.