Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Bud@Weiser.com is offline

Default What will remove the glue from "Mouse Glue Traps".

On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 19:48:48 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 17:16:25 -0500,
wrote:

No, I am not trying to remove the glue from the traps. Those traps are
quite effective at catching mice. But it's also easy to get them stuck
to your hand, your feet, a pet, or your clothing, and darn near anything
else.

Is there anything (safe) that removes that glue?

I used the word "safe" because I once stepped on one of them barefooted.
It was next to the toilet and I went there in the dark during the night.
Next thing I knew, that thing was stuck to my toes. I went outdoors and
found that gasoline removed it from my toes. But I would not want to use
gasoline on a pet or on most clothing or other objects, and it's far too
easy to get into one of them traps by accident.

Suggestions????

Soap and hot water.

Really? Have you tried it?

I'd try it right now, but I dont have any of them traps at the moment.