Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rot Speed!

On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 23:40:39 +1000, 543dsa, better known as cantankerous
trolling senile geezer Rot Speed, wrote:

Why is that a change for the worse, given the threat Putin poses?

We already have NATO. What we don't have, are that many countries other
than the US and the UK who are ready to put their defence money where
their mouth is. So you might be entitled to wonder what the "EU Army"
is for.

So the EU doesnąt have to get the US to agree with what its used for.

Senile idiot always has ALL the answers, off the cuff! LOL

--
pamela about Rot Speed:
"His off the cuff expertise demonstrates how little he knows..."