Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Remington Power [powder]Drive

On Thu, 20 Sep 2018 18:58:57 -0700, MOP CAP wrote:

I have a 30 year [plus] old Rem. powder driver. I went to use it and
the charges seem to have lost their strength. Is this normal? If so how
does one dispose of the cartridges?
Thanks,
CP

What caliber? You can shoot 22 caliber pellets with them in your 22
rifle...at insane speeds. Fun to do.

Or you can simply put them in a plastic bag, and stick em into the
trash can.

__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.

---