Default Dark Kitchen / Track Lighting?

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 13:13:08 GMT, Frogleg wrote:

On 16 Jan 2004 11:50:50 -0800, (Quidnunc) wrote:
I desperately need to improve the lighting in the kitchen in a rented
apartment. It is too dark to work comfortably at the stove or at the
counter next to it. [cut]

If I had convenient outlets, I'd paste up a couple little stick
fluorescents under the cupboards. They're cheap, light, and many can
simply be attached with adhesive pads. The problem with
ceiling-mounted *anything* is that when you're working at counter or
stove, you're probably shadowing the work surface.

Agreed: I put these over my stove and my sink in the kitchen,
wonderful task lighting.