Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William Bagwell William Bagwell is offline

Default Remington Power [powder]Drive

On Sat, 22 Sep 2018 08:41:41 +0700, John B. Slocomb
wrote:

On Fri, 21 Sep 2018 18:28:53 -0700, MOP CAP wrote:

Everyone has told me how to dispose of them, but no one has told me IF
I need to do so.
CP

You are probably aware of this but Remington cartridges come in
different powers. Gray or brown are the lower power cartridges, green
and yellow are medium power and red is the highest power.
see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powder-actuated_tool

Seem to recall that back in the mid 90's some brands used a
numbering system. In either case, if they are consistently lower in
power and you have a use for them at that lower power, use them up.
Otherwise dispose of them...
--
William