Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Remington Power [powder]Drive

On Thu, 20 Sep 2018 18:58:57 -0700, MOP CAP wrote:

I have a 30 year [plus] old Rem. powder driver. I went to use it and
the charges seem to have lost their strength. Is this normal? If so how
does one dispose of the cartridges?

Fireplace is always interesting. (Kids, don't try this at home.)

Our local recycler takes ammo, it appears. I got a flyer from them
yesterday and that was on there. Surprise, surprise.

--
America rose from abnormal origins. The nation didn't grow organ-
ically or gradually from indigenous tribes--like, say, the French