Andrew McKay

Default Automatic garage door - any suggestions?

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 01:24:27 +0100, "Capitol"
wrote:

Andy, Canopy doors don't use horizontal tracks, only vertical. The fitting
instructions normally specify that the canopy door should not open fully. It
should have a gap of say 4" between the front of the door and the bottom of
the top of the frame. This is to give the door a downhill start when it
starts to close.

If I did that then I'd have to bend down to get into the garage.

The instructions I have here (from Chamberlain) very clearly show the
door horizontal to the ceiling when fully open.

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our
web site at http://www.handymac.co.uk