BobS

Default Replace Functioning Water Heater?

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 08:15:59 GMT, "Mark Jerde"
wrote:

Steve wrote:

It just so happens that Lowes has a $99 install for hot water heaters,
after rebate, and this deal ends on Jan 18th. I just came from my
local
Home Depot in NJ, and they get $250 for a gas wh install.

Thanks so much for posting. With the stuck valve and 10+/- years of the
water heater's life while we have lived here, I'm getting quite concerned
for its long-term health. I really don't want to come home to water running
out the garage. Replacement (especially at sale price g) is starting to
make more and more sense.

-- Mark

To get the $99 install you must purchase a 9, 12 or lifetime heater.
Any opinions on the Whirlpool line of heaters? The 9 year Whirlpool
is going for $278.

Thanks...Bob