Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Reay[_6_] Brian Reay[_6_] is offline

Default Bamboo Cups, plates, trays etc.

On 16/09/2018 22:46, Bob Eager wrote:
On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 21:29:11 +0200, Brian Reay wrote:

As Andy has pointed out, totally different beasts. These look like
plastic. Smooth to the touch, not shiny. Actually quite attractive- not
cheap looking.

We've not bought any although senior management did seem to like the
trays and I'd not be surprised if one is bought before long.

I recently bought a PiDP-8 kit, and they guy who made them up sourced
custom cases for them, made from bamboo. Just light coloured, smooth,
light wood!

I can see it being ideal for that kind of front panel/case etc. I
wouldn't have called it wood unless I knew it was bamboo- the items I've
seen are more like a plastic.

--

Smile for the camera ;-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxyL2_38EsQ