Posted to uk.d-i-y
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq is offline

Default Ford Focus "Engine fault" and "Transmission fault"

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 23:14:59 -0000 (UTC), Mark wrote:

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:

Just attempted to fire up the Focus hatchback, manual with a zetec
engine. It wont start presumably because the transmission and engine
warning message is displayed.

One of our customer's had this happen to a focus outside our pub
alarm warning light and engine would not turn over but everything else seemed to work ok
the AA turned up and fixed it within a few minutes well ask what they did when I next see them

Many thanks, I would appreciate it.

I have one of these OBD things on order, so perhaps it will allow an
alarm reset.

Regards

AB