Larry Bud

Default cigarette smoke entering from condo below.....

"Bob" wrote in message news:TyyNb.73771$I06.326767@attbi_s01...
"Larry Bud" wrote in message
In living in attached housing part of the deal is that you have

to put
up with **** you might not like from your neighbors. If people

who
move into these situations don't understand that, they're

freakin'
morons.

Which includes smokers. They have a responsibility not to impose
their dangerous and unpleasant addiction on those around them.

Fine. I want you to stop driving your car because I am forced to
breath the toxins it produces. See how ridiculous this is now? In
fact, I have a better argument because you're driving your pollution
producer out on public property and not in your private home.