Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Michael A Terrell[_3_] Michael A Terrell[_3_] is offline

Default Kavanaugh *is* a sitting judge - DAMMIT !!

On 9/11/2018 12:36 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 1:34:39 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 10:19:48 AM UTC-4, wrote:
So what is he doing talking to a law firm that he is judging?

"I can't begin to answer in this context as a sitting judge and nominee."

CBS News-Sep 5, 2018
--
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/br...-live-updates/

Who says he talked to a law firm that he is judging?

He wavered on the question instead of just giving an immediate 'yes' or 'no' answer.

If Kavanaugh weren't just about the most politically connected lawyer
and judge in all of DC, he perhaps could have got away with "I don't
know", i.e. he spoke with a lawyer about Mueller's investigation, but he
didn't know the lawyer worked for Kasowitz's firm. But that's
impossible. Kavanaugh would know all the partners and probably most of
the senior associates at that firm, and any other prominent DC law firm.