CBhvac

Default cigarette smoke entering from condo below.....

"Halvey" wrote in message
I think if you can prove that the smoke wafts into your condo at a
certain rate (once a day, once a week, etc) you can get a court
injunction against your neighbor smoking.

And then, if the smoker was not willing to tolerate that, one could argue
that if they were there first, that the act of smoking is a part of their
daily lives, and should the person above them wish to be smoke free, that
they move, and pay court costs for the first injunction and the second
counter suit, since the adiction to a legal product and the injunction
against a normal daily activity has violated their rights...yea..I can see
this in a state like CA...
In order for that to hold, one would have to have a court make smokes
illegal....I would think....and thats not going to happen...if it does,
banning smoking in your own home, then somethings gone terribly wrong in
this country.