Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Coleman fuel

On 9/7/2018 1:45 PM, Nil wrote:
On 06 Sep 2018, Bob F wrote in
alt.home.repair:

I would just take it in a disposable container to my local
Haz-Waste site.

My town holds a few hazardous waste disposal day in October. If I
haven't disposed of it by then I'll take it there, along with some
other nasty stuff I have hanging around like old paint and obsolete
anti-freeze.

Why waste these things?

Naphtha can be added to any gasoline based product if diluted or used as
paint thinner or brush cleaner. I've even used it to make Ed's Red gun
cleaner.

I never heard of obsolete antifreeze. Even saved used could be used in
the winter to help prevent drain traps freezing.