Posted to alt.home.repair
Paul Dube Paul Dube is offline

Default Maax Hydromassage Bathtub

I moved into a new home with this tub and noticed after a few baths that the
hot water is leaking enough to cause water stains on the ceiling on the level
below. Now because it is only when I use the hot water, I think it is likely
the cartridge in the hot water tap. I'm planning on trying to find one to
replace it with but I was wondering if it could be anything else. When I look
at the tub from underneath, I don't see any leak spots, but the tap is right
above a partial wall where I cannot actually see what is going on unless I
break tiles. Anyone have any thoughts as to whether I may be right or what
else could be the issue?
Thanks so much!

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...b-1174563-.htm