Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default Replacing fuse wire with RCD - youtube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTXnSgpiCSw

A long ramble which basically says there is no point in replacing fuse
wire with a breaker because they shouldn't go that often.

My current view is that the ease of resetting a breaker compared to
****ing about with fuse wire (possibly in the dark) has much to recommend
it.

What does the team think about the video?

Also, is it worthwhile fitting breakers into the fuse board?

Have requested a picture of the set up; too busy to take one when I was up
there.

Cheers

Dave R

---