Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Reay[_6_] Brian Reay[_6_] is offline

Default Cable, pipe, stud finder - recommendations?

On 29/08/2018 15:01, David wrote:
Looking at the moment and as usual Amazon has a mix of 1* (doesn't worj)
and 5* (want to have its' kids) reviews so not much help there.

Are they all of a muchness or should I go for a known name?

I've have a Plas Plugs one, simply called a stud finder and not claimed
to do pipes/wires etc, for years (20 if not more).

While it isn't claimed it finds pipes or wires, I've used it for both.
I've even used it to find wood blocks behind a metal skin on our motorhome.

--
https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud

https://www.jobcentreguide.org/claim...-benefit-fraud