Joseph Meehan

Default louvered vent for attic

Check with some real building supply houses, or a real lumber yard. If
they don't carry something, they likely know someone who will make what you
want. They can also put it in for you.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

"Sammy'" wrote in message
. com...
I'm looking for some kind of louvered vent that I can install in the

gabled
end of my attic from inside the attic without using a ladder. Maybe

looking
for a web site. Been to the Depot don't like what they have, forget if I
checked Lowes. I have a two story colonial house where the end of the

house
that I have to install is about 20 foot above the ground because of the
grade at that side of the house. A bit taller than the ladder I have, I

know
I could rent one but it is too tall to get to for me.