Sammy'

Default louvered vent for attic

I'm looking for some kind of louvered vent that I can install in the gabled
end of my attic from inside the attic without using a ladder. Maybe looking
for a web site. Been to the Depot don't like what they have, forget if I
checked Lowes. I have a two story colonial house where the end of the house
that I have to install is about 20 foot above the ground because of the
grade at that side of the house. A bit taller than the ladder I have, I know
I could rent one but it is too tall to get to for me.

Joseph Meehan

Check with some real building supply houses, or a real lumber yard. If
they don't carry something, they likely know someone who will make what you
want. They can also put it in for you.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

"Sammy'" wrote in message
. com...
I'm looking for some kind of louvered vent that I can install in the

gabled
end of my attic from inside the attic without using a ladder. Maybe

looking
for a web site. Been to the Depot don't like what they have, forget if I
checked Lowes. I have a two story colonial house where the end of the

house
that I have to install is about 20 foot above the ground because of the
grade at that side of the house. A bit taller than the ladder I have, I

know
I could rent one but it is too tall to get to for me.

There are turbo fans that you can switch on and off that can be placed
in the attic.
It is like a bathroom vent for the attic.
It is small and does not take up alot of space.

om...

b wrote in message
Just get a turbo fan with a switch and use it when it is hot.
You got to keep it closed somewhat if you cannot prevent moisture

from
entering.

. com...