Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default DIY type tricks/bright ideas

On 25/08/2018 02:13, Rod Speed wrote:
F news@nowhere wrote
Some not so good, some old, some quite useful.

Yeah, some interesting ideas.
Dunno about the jack tho, I was planning to do that
because the jack is a nuisance to use, but its unlikely
that the drill will be charged when you need it and
there isnt any convenient place to keep it in the car.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxviTLVjvDQ

I found the jack in my new car[1] (new to me) had a hex nut rather than
an eye. I purchased a scaffold ratchet podger to put in the car. It has
both a 17mm and 19mm socket.

https://tinyurl.com/ydhq4won

I also carry wheel nut wrench with an extra long (telescopic) handle
https://tinyurl.com/y7a784pe

[1]
Ford Focus 1L 2017 which still has a spare wheel rather than just some
puncture repair gunk.