Bob Mannix

Default Pan connectors - damn you B&Q!

"Chris Hodges" wrote in message
Nearly Done! wrote:
The obvious answer is to move the pan forwards...but I realise that you
don't want to do this :-)

Not really since this would mean moving the cistern forward with it!!

I had to do this, the cistern is now on 30mm thick battens. When I
finish the rest of the room I'll put a piece over the top and paint it
to match the walls, and all will be well.

Clearly not a proper D-I-Yer then ) . First you used the term "finish the
rest of the room". You should know that "finish" is an ideal, not an
achievable goal.

I did move my pan and cistern forward and use battens. I did tile over the
top of the gap at the back. I never got round to "finishing" the ends off
under the tiles. I also had to raise the new pan an inch (I used marine ply
cut to the shape of the pan foot).

--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)