Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Bloody domestic customers

On 22/08/2018 21:33, Robin wrote:
On 22/08/2018 19:16, ARW wrote:
It's a while since I did domestic work.

So I was really looking forward to todays job which was domestic.

Well the customers fanny licker of a dog (it had been running around
uncontrolled and yapping for about 10 minutes) decided to bite me so I
said a very loud "OUCH". Customer makes no comment or ignores me and
the fanny licker runs around for a few more minutes before biting me
again.

This time I hoof it with my steel toe tapped boot across the room, the
dog yelps and the customer starts to complain.

Customer wants me off offsite and threatens to call the police and
report me to the RSCPA. The MD arrives and assures the customer it was
not deliberate and that I had accidentally stood on the dogs paw.

The cheeky **** of a customer then asks the MD for a discount and
about 10 seconds after him asking the fanny licker then bites the MD
in full view of the customer and the dog gets kicked across the room
for the second time in a half an hour.

Assuming you witnessed the dog bite the MD then a complaint to the
police seems a good idea.Â* There are still too any people ignorant of
the fact the Dangerous Dogs law was extended to dogs on private
property.Â* With a bit of luck the customer will get a visit from the
constabulary.Â* And may even be inclined to offer suitable compensation
without the need for a letter before action.

It's only a fanny licker bite.

I have more damage done to my skin when play fighting with the cat.

--
Adam