Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Wisnia[_9_] Jeff Wisnia[_9_] is offline

Default Some Charmin TP Rolls are Oversize Now?

Tekkie® wrote:
Jeff Wisnia posted for all of us...

Two weeks ago SWMBO and I were staying at an Airb&b in a rural area for
a couple of nights. I saw a sticker the owners had placed on the
underside of the toilet lid which had less than ideal wording on it.

It read, "Please put nothing but toilet paper in here."

I realize the person who put that there didn't want their piping or
septic system clogged with sanitary napkins and such, but I sure wished
I had a sticker I could place alongside that one to add a note reading,
"Please leave excrement on windowsill."

Jeff

No ****?

I've stopped saying "I've gotta take a ****" and started saying "I've