Posted to uk.d-i-y
FMurtz FMurtz is offline

Default Win10 latest update

Brian Gaff wrote:
Not just win 10, a couple of weeks ago a windows 7 update stopped my machine
from getting past a bios message. I had to get a sighted person in to go
into bios and change the boot settings to a fixed option to get it back.
I'm suspicious that they did not test the system with enough settings
before they put it out. A friend had more troubles and it booted part way
and then give up in win10, and when he tried to roll back it reported an
error and suggested a windows reinstall was the only way out.

Brian

I put win 10 on an 8.1 laqptop and none of my streaming stuff worked so
I tried to roll it back and same problem, I had to reinstall 8.1 from
scratch.