Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Cordless impact screwdriver V cordless hammer drill?

On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 00:54:49 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

On 20/08/2018 21:28, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 21:07:05 +0100, wrote:

snip

There are lots of cheap used IDs on eBay at the moment.

I don't generally buy second hand tools. 1) because there would be no
guarantee and 2) they could easily be stolen.

I bought one a
while back and have been impressed.

I would need to try before buying with something like this.

ITHM there are lots of *new* cheap IDs on ebay...

Sure, but as you suggest and I agree, I really think it's something I
would need to try before I buy.

eg, How many people here advocating the use of ID's have Tinnitus
where the chances are that even a short exposure to one in use close
up (without hearing protection that I wouldn't need with a DD) may
raise my Tinnitus levels for a few days would suffer the same?

That's why I can't go to the cinema, a concert or even a wedding
disco.

Cheers, T i m