Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Recomendations for an Inexpesive Sand Blasting System ???

A blast cabinet is really the way to go, but a small gravity fed Harbor
Freight gun has worked for me for small projects. I'm on my second one.

They both will use as much or as little air as you care to put through them.
Both will use the same media. The gun is dirt cheap, but the plastic sand
tank will get brittle and break after a few years. You should wear face
shield, respirator, long sleeves and gloves when using the gun. The blast
cabinet will last for decades. The windows will get crazed, but are easily
replaced. Recycling media is more practical with the cabinet. The cabinet
pretty much is its own protective gear.