Posted to uk.d-i-y
www.GymRatZ.co.uk[_2_] www.GymRatZ.co.uk[_2_] is offline

Default Removing granite worktop

On 20/08/2018 12:06, wrote:

What is the best way of getting the worktop out without breaking it? My initial thought was to cut the mastic under the worktop with a long blade (eg those snap off ones) hoping that it is not stuck as the rear edge as that is inaccessible due to the dishwasher being in the way. Then hoping I can lever it up and slide out from under the tiles. Will this work?

Any ideas appreciated

Bit of a long shot but I don't suppose the front feet of the dishwasher
have any adjustment left so they could be wound up enough to allow them
to pass over the floor tiles?