Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Cordless impact screwdriver V cordless hammer drill?

On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 11:23:22 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

On 20/08/2018 09:20, Dave Liquorice wrote:

Can you get a linear screwdriver style impact drivers or are they all
pistol grip type things?

This one has a hinge in the middle - so you can use it pistol style or
straight:

https://www.lawson-his.co.uk/makita-...and-carry-case

I deffo need to see if anyone I know has an ID and give it a go.

I don't (currently) have any other cordless power tools (than the Fat
Max drill, never needed them ducks) to already have batteries and
charger so that makes it an expensive entry to the field. ;-(

Cheers, T i m