Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Paint for Ply

On 19/08/18 21:11, Vir Campestris wrote:
I've got to the point where I'm considering painting the ply cladding in
my new man cave (completion is in sight - we're wk20 of a 12wk build,
doubtless due to all the rain we had this year)

Will ordinary emulsion work? Will it need thinning the way it does on
new plasterboard?

Andy

emulsion is good. Don't thin it too much