Posted to uk.d-i-y
Max Demian Max Demian is offline

Default I suppose I should have seen this coming

On 18/08/2018 15:16, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , alan_m
wrote:

I've just come back from visiting friends who rent a place with an
expensive 'designer' bathroom.

Large free-standing bath which is extremly difficult to get out of
unless you roll over and start from a kneeling position.

Can anyone explain WTF the point of a "free-standing" bath is?
Especially as they always have curved edge-tops that you can't stand
anything (e.g. a shampoo bottle) on.

All right if you have an enormous bathroom so you can clean around and
underneath it. If it's up against a wall spiders (and worse) will lurk.

--
Max Demian