Posted to rec.woodworking
MJ[_5_] MJ[_5_] is offline

Default Recomendations for an Inexpesive Sand Blasting System ???

On Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 8:43:25 PM UTC-7, Roy wrote:
This will be a fairly sporadic, light duty service. I will mainly be doing
smallish metal parts that have been neglected over the years. Many things can
be handled with a wire brush and some sweat, but I anticipate a few items that
really do need to be blasted for paint removal and whatever reason.

Look around on the Internet. I found several sites discussing merits of one system or another. The HF is about the cheapest, but it's not well made and many problems exist.

MJ