Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill[_18_] Bill[_18_] is offline

Default septic tanks - new EU regulations ?

In message ,
writes
Can I be brutally honest? Why should it bother me? Most of the sewerage
discharged from the water companies is next to raw when it hits the sea

anyway.

Having kept a boat on a mooring not far from a treatment works, I can
confirm that.

And when, locally, they trumpeted about the huge improvements made, all
I could see was that the pollution moved further away. I just think they
mashed it up a bit more and added more pipe to the outlet.

Just another reason why I, and my son, are so angered by the huge
amounts we pay to UU and WW.
--
Bill