Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] aprilsweetheartrose@gmail.com is offline

Default LOT20 storage heaters , old systems and changing a storage heater- anyone up on this?

On Monday, August 13, 2018 at 3:53:15 PM UTC+1, charles wrote:
In article ,
wrote:
I am losing the will to live. I have looked across the internet and found
almost nothing expect the usual suspects over and again - all with their
eco agendas.

The problem is simple ( or should be) a) I have a night storage heater on
E7 that has given up the ghost. It needs replacing

That should be simple enough, I have done similar things before - get a
new equivelent heater and OH connects it in to existing system

TLC's catalogue lists a number of storage heaters. Some seem to be all
singing & dancing; others look normal

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England

Then you find out that the not so singing ones are out of stock and you have to buy a £700 eco one.