Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default LOT20 storage heaters , old systems and changing a storage heater- anyone up on this?

On Monday, 13 August 2018 14:54:56 UTC+1, DerbyBorn wrote:

If the bricks are okay then surely it is just elements that need relacing?

One of the joints or connectors inside went on my E7 heater I though it was a wasp buzzing for a while until I took the cover off, can't remmebr where exactly because I didn't want to repair it wanted it gone.

I think the new ones have a small slow fan inside that runs from normal rate rather than just the E7.