Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Garbage disposal stuck

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 6:30:08 PM UTC-5, Dan Espen wrote:
Donna m writes:

replying to tenplay, Donna wrote:
I have a nail stuck between the turntable and ring can't get it out. Should I
remove the disposal and see if I can get it from there? Rather not have to do
it if I try something else. It is bent also

Removing the disposal won't make access much easier, you still have to
reach in through the opening.

I'd be thinking pliers or something to reach in and grab it to pull it
out. You can crank it from the bottom using the allen wrench usually
supplied, but I don't think that's going to help much.
--
Dan Espen

The best thing to use is a garbage disposal wrench. ^_^

https://www.amazon.com/EZ-FLO-45101-.../dp/B00065DMQI

https://www.amazon.com/General-Tools.../dp/B001AMRRJ4

[8~{} Uncle Garbage Monster