Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default The holiday has got off to a good start

Richard wrote:
On 12/08/18 15:57, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Fredxx wrote:
On 12/08/2018 15:34, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 11:18:38 +0100, RobH wrote:

Anywhere particular on the East coast N. Yorks.
Brid is nice, but there are other places, depends on what you
want of course.

According to Viz magazine (which I personally don't read of
course) Whitley Bay is full of old slappers out for a shag at
this time of year, so a good destination for the sex-tourist with
an adequate supply of condoms (and bleach & a wire brush in case
they fail.)

No. It is not full of old slappers, I've been there and it is quite
nice.

Everyone's standards are relative :-)

Beats the living daylights out of the Great ******** Of The South.

You passed through sometime?