Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
p-0''0-h the cat (coder) p-0''0-h the cat (coder) is offline

Default Metal tariffs: A nonsensical solution in search of a problem

On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 07:49:10 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

Buy British or STFU and move.

Trade war or damp squid? I'm confused. I'm not feeling any pain
whatsoever. So solly. I suspect though that buying American is something
people are avoiding. You are just being ****ing irritating so guess
what, you lose some of our business. Stupid or what. Worse though, for
you, long term your customers won't come back if they find an equal or
better alternative supplier.

"Bod" wrote in message
: On 10/08/2018 07:41, Bod wrote:
: President Trump's tariffs on imports of steel and aluminum are so
: ill-conceived that even those meant to benefit from them are crying out
: for relief. Citing a lack of domestic supply, Alcoa this week requested
: that the Trump administration grant the company an exemption from
: tariffs on aluminum imports from Canada.
:
: They're going to have to get in line. The Commerce Department says that
: it has already received over 20,000 such requests to be excluded from
: steel and aluminum tariffs.
:
:
http://thehill.com/opinion/finance/4...h-of-a-problem
:
: (Trump) "trade wars are easy to win".
:
: --
: Bod

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, religious maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896