Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John-Del[_2_] John-Del[_2_] is offline

Default Vintage Hp Hewlett-Packard 25 Calculator with case and charger

On Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 4:09:37 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 4:06:30 PM UTC-4, John-Del wrote:
On Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 3:34:57 PM UTC-4, John-Del wrote:
I'm sure the foam pad *looses a bit of rebound over the years.

*Loses...

Oh, I dunno - there is a certain elegance to "loosing" a rebound.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

LOL. It was *you* Peter that I had in mind when I made that correction!!! I figured if anyone would catch that goof and make me pay for it it would be you.