Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Some Charmin TP Rolls are Oversize Now?

On Thu, 9 Aug 2018 14:11:40 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 6:58:20 AM UTC-5, slate_leeper wrote:
On Wed, 8 Aug 2018 13:53:23 -0400, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

So, I've taken to the PIA chore of unwinding and wrapping enough TP from
a new one of those large rolls onto the cardboard core of an empty roll
so that both could fit into our home's roll holders.

Or you could just set it on the counter top until enough is used to
fit it in the holder. Works for me.
--

At home, I don't bother sticking any roll in the holder, I just set it on the side of the tub which is right up next to the toilet(small bathroom) and that's where it stays until the tub/shower is going to be used then the roll is moved to the top of the toilet tank. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Toilet Monster

When we remodeled our bathrooms my wife thought those ceramic holders
looked to "Leave it to Beaver" for her and she bought floor standing
holders. We have large format tile and the ceramic holders are made
for that tacky 4x4 stuff.
The holders we have hold the big roll.