Jane

Default Craftsman 88700 SnowBlower for $500 ?

Except when you try to start it!

HAHAHHAHHAHA

AMerican crapola

Buy Jap

Starts first time every time

Like Zeros!

HAHAHHAHAHHA
"JWB" wrote in message
news
"SandroF1" wrote in message
om...
"JWB" wrote in message

"Billy" wrote in message
Anyone have any comments on this model for my needs? It's a 5HP,
two-stage,
4 cycle Tecumseh engine. The downside is that it only has one

forward
gear
and a 22" clearing path. I have one being held for me for $500.

I live in NJ and snowfall is normally not extreme. I'll be clearing

an
80'
10' driveway, a 40' x 10' walkway, and 35' x 25' patio, and a 100' x

3'
sidewalk. All relatively flat land except the drive has a very

slight
uphill
grade.

Is there another manufacturer/model that I should consider before

making
this purchase?

5 hp will do the job, but barely. A little higher (even 6hp) is much

better.
I also once had a craftsman, and to be honest, it was obviously

"cheap".
returned it and bought a Toro 6/22 from a local dealer. A much better
machine, and handles my driveway / walkway easily.

Do yourself a favour and buy yourself a Honda snowblower.

why? The toro is just fine. Maybe honda is "better", but there is a point
where it really doesn't matter much.