Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default Escaping from a fire.

On Thursday, 9 August 2018 08:27:53 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:
Oh yes, have you ever tried this with modern windows and buildings?
If you tried this in my house you might get stuck in the opening bit, or
find the window sill is only a couple of inches wide.

Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"harry" wrote in message
I see someone else got injured jumping from a first floor window in a fire.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-brother.html

Completely unnecessary.
If you are ever in that situation, climb out of the window and hang on to
the window cill with arms at full extent and let go.
You are only four feet off the ground in most situations.
Injuries likely to be nil.

You should have windows big enough to get out of fitted.