Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Vintage Hp Hewlett-Packard 25 Calculator with case and charger

On Thu, 9 Aug 2018 17:20:15 +0800, Rheilly Phoull
wrote:

On 9/08/2018 12:37 AM, Michael Black wrote:
On Wed, 8 Aug 2018, Peter Jason wrote:

Unit with charger & owners handbook. Working.
Best offer.
Peter

This is for the repair of electronic equipment.* It's not a buy and sell
newsgroup.

* Michael

At least it's not political :-)

I've noticed that any new topic that appears, degenerates into a
political discussion within about 5 messages. It doesn't seem to
matter what the topic might be or who is doing the posting. The
political discussion continues until someone mentions Trump, where it
degenerates into one-line comments of little intelligence and less
importance. At least it's not an AGW discussion, which tend to be
endless and have been beaten to death long ago. Welcome to the new
Usenet.

Incidentally, I collect old LED HP calculators. You won't see quality
design, materials, and construction like that ever again. After a
rough day of dealing with unrepairable Chinese junk, I rather enjoy
fondling gold plated PC boards, dual shot injected keys that don't rub
off, documentation written in readable English, mostly bug free
firmware, batteries that aren't intentionally overcharged, and wall
warts that don't blow up.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D