Posted to alt.home.repair
KenK KenK is offline

Default Water temp problem

It's been 110 - 115 here for weeks. My fridge died a few days ago. I called
Sears for service on my fridge maintance contract. Yesterday guy didn't
show up - or at least disn't call my cell or landline and make his presence
known. Rescheduled appt not till 8/11 - a week from today.

Pronlem is, in this heat, how can I get cool/cold drinking water? Fridge is
at about 80 - so drinking water stored there is pretty warm. Can't think of
any way to cool it. Does someone make a little not too expensive cooler?
Probably would beed a compressor and be quite expensive. Probably same for
as very small fridge, is such exists.

Any ideas? I'm probably SOL but figured it couldn't hurt to ask here. Some
very smart ingenious people here.

YIA